[Openmcl-devel] hemlock and tags files

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 20:05:56 PDT 2004

... upon re-reading this I realized I wasn't very clear.

My _point_ was actually that if the lisp editor doesn't focus on what's
loaded into the environment, there's no other way of getting
information about that, whereas there's plenty of tools to see what's
in all my lisp files, depending on what I'm looking for. SO if you
support anything, support the whats-loaded view (and support tag file
data as a secondary thing).