[Openmcl-devel] Emacs, anyone?

Pascal J.Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Mon Oct 18 16:42:31 PDT 2004

alex crain writes:

> As for myself, I like emacs. I pretty much live in emacs and have
> done  so for the last 15 years, so I would be content if every
> editor ever made  used emacs bindings, including my playstation. I
> recognize that my view is not universally shared, however, so I ask -

NeXTSTEP Edit.app (and MacOSX TextEdit.app), drscheme, and a few other
applications  (not counting emacs-like editors) do implement a subset
of emacs default bindings.

> Does anyone care if I make Hemlock default to emacs bindings?

It's ok by me.

(add a binding to substitute '-' with ' ' while reading M-x commands ;-)

--

Voting Democrat or Republican is like choosing a cabin in the Titanic.