[Openmcl-devel] any graphic designers out there

alex crain alexcrain at mail2.widgetworks.com
Tue Sep 7 11:18:41 PDT 2004

I'm working on the IDE (patches to be released soon) and it occurs to
me that I'm going to
run into the same problem that I have working on web based stuff - I
can't design myself
out of a wet paper bag and everything that I do looks like crud.

The built in COCOA design model will save me some, but if there is
anyone out there
who would like to mock up a user interface in Interface Builder, please
do.

If nothing else I'll have one of the designers that I work with help me
put together a
color pallet, but what I'd really like would be:

a color pallet
a font list, preferably with some new fonts
a design model for how windows should be laid out, when to use
scrollbars, etc.

Thanks.