[Openmcl-devel] File Dialogs...

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 19:20:09 PDT 2004

On Sep 18, 2004, at 3:55 PM, Brendan Burns wrote:

> Hey folks,
> attached is a patch/example file which provides handy lisp-i-fied open
> and save dialogs for Cocoa/MacOS X.
>
> Gary et. al.  Feel free to incorporate this into the main source tree.
>
> Comments/Questions welcome.

Thanks for this, it seems quite useful.
I've tested it and I do have one minor correction - the default value
for the message keyword parameter needs to be an empty string (or some
string) not nil, or you get the following error:

(ccl::open-dialog "lisp")
 > Error in process Listener(5): value NIL is not of the expected type
ARRAY.
 > While executing: CCL::ARRAY-DATA-AND-OFFSET

With these two tiny changes (nil -> ""  as the default for message in
both ccl::open-dialog and ccl::save-dialog) here it is attached.

regards,
Ralph