[Openmcl-devel] Building from CVS

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Wed Apr 6 08:35:08 PDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005, at 11:50 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> There's a "dppccl-image-050328.tar.gz" in that directory.

Ah!  I don't know how I missed it before.  I've found it now and got
the build to work.

I've fiddled with my build script a bit but it will still fail for
bootstrapping situations.  In spite of that, I do like to have it for a
lazy way to rebuild OpenMCL after doing a cvs up.  Perhaps someone on
this list can suggest ways to make the script more robust for when a
bootstrapping situation occurs?

Thanks!