[Openmcl-devel] Accessing method in CoreGraphics

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 12:22:34 PDT 2005

Thanks for the quick response; that worked. Is there a reason
'external-call' isn't exported that I should worry about? (I'm still
using 0.14.1-p1 in case it's exported in later versions).

--->8--- snipped for brevity --->8---

On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 07:51 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Duncan Rose wrote:
>

>> Whilst trawling the web recently I came across a page with an

--->8--- snipped for brevity --->8---

> It's not defined in the headers; the Cocoa demo uses EXTERNAL-CALL
> to access it.
>
> ;;; From "ccl:examples;objc-window.lisp":
> #+apple-objc
> (defun enable-foreground ()
>   (%stack-block ((psn 8))
>     (external-call "_GetCurrentProcess" :address psn)
>     (external-call "_CPSEnableForegroundOperation" :address psn)
>     (eql 0 (external-call "_SetFrontProcess" :address psn
> :signed-halfword))))
>
> I believe that it's likely that #_GetCurrentProcess and
> #_SetFrontProcess -
> as well as a better-looking definition of the PSN structure - are
> probably
> defined in Carbon headers.

--->8--- snipped for brevity --->8---

-Duncan