[Openmcl-devel] misc.527 (PFDietz ANSI Test)

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Apr 23 23:10:08 PDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, David Steuber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On #lisp rtoy was looking into misc.527 failing on CMUCL.  I tried it on
> OpenMCL 0.14.3-50328 and it failed there also.  It works on CLisp:
>
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/7678
>
> See the first annotation.

Thanks; this is fixed in bleeding-edge CVS.  (The function that
computes the dimension(s) of the result bit array - and examines the
dimensions of the source bit-arrays - in BIT-BOOLE and related
functions should ignore fill-pointers.)

> I don't know if Paul's ANSI tests are being run against OpenMCL or not.  Are
> they?

AFAIK, Bryan O'Connor runs them fairly regularly (and submits bug reports and
commits fixes).

I've done so, but confess that I haven't very recently ...