[Openmcl-devel] CVS breaks Slime?

Derrick Baumer derrick at bigspace-project.com
Tue Aug 30 23:26:48 PDT 2005

Sorry about subject line not following prev. posts.  I am having some
serious problems with my freshly-reinstalled Linux and this will be my
third attempt to get this email sent.  The fix to the semaphore code
appears to have had the desired effect.  Slime loads up w/ OpenMCL-CVS
beautifully on my "pre-TLS"? system.  Thank you very much, and even more
for your quick response.  Further feedback will likely have to wait a
couple of days - I'll be re-installing again in the morning.

:)

Derrick Baumer