bryan-openmcl at lunch.org
Wed Feb 16 16:29:15 PST 2005
i committed a couple dozen bug-fixes to the bleeding-edge tree.
each individual change can be found in the openmcl-cvs-notifications
here are the highlights --
- typecase has been rewritten. it allowed 'otherwise clauses to appear
anywhere and always pushed them (and 't clauses) to the bottom. the
version properly signals an error when 'otherwise isn't the last
and strips out any clauses that follow a 't. if this affects your
it should give you a detailed warning.
- the long form of defsetf no longer encloses the expanded form in a
block. instead, the body of the defsetf is enclosed similar to a
- *read-suppress* now functions according to the spec.
- #* now properly signals a reader-error if the token characters are not
0 or 1. previously any other character was treated as a whitespace
terminated the read.
- with-input-from-string no longer updates the index if the body exits
- echo- and concatenated-streams should now be fully implemented.
- equalp of hash-tables now uses equalp to recursively test the values
of keys instead of the hash-table's :test parameter.
- there are now docstrings for most common-lisp-user symbols. not all
of them get dumped in the final image. this will hopefully be fixed
- asdf and asdf-install have been updated to the latest version. i
use asdf-install, so i haven't been able to fully test it.
please let me know if you find any problems.
More information about the Openmcl-devel