[Openmcl-devel] dispose-heap-ivector now part of the system?

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Thu Jan 13 22:38:33 PST 2005

I note that there is a log in l1-streams.lisp:

revision 1.16
date: 2004/09/25 21:37:31;  author: gb;  state: Exp;  lines: +25 -38
Kinder, gentler heap-ivector stuff.  Use it.

This will break all of the heap-ivector examples in the documentation
as well as lots of my own code.  Not a big deal, but I thought I would
point it out before something new appears.

Also, are there any examples as to how to use this new ivector stuff?

Thanks,
-a