[Openmcl-devel] Finding the CDB interface files

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Sun Jan 23 16:22:41 PST 2005

I've done a bit of this with the vimage framework with reasonable luck.
I'll try and package this up in the next couple days, but

the general idea is:

======
(require "PARSE-FFI")
(ccl::parse-standard-ffi-files :vimage)
======

and then (after appropriate package def, etc...)

======
(in-package :vimage)

(defun add-logical-pathname-translation (host log phy)
   (let ((q (assoc log (logical-pathname-translations host) :test
#'equalp)))
     (if q
         (rplacd q (list phy))
         (setf (logical-pathname-translations host)
               (append (list (list log phy))
                       (logical-pathname-translations host)
                       )))))

(defun local-directory (&rest path)
   (print (merge-pathnames
    (make-pathname :directory (apply 'list :relative :up :up path))
    (make-pathname :directory (pathname-directory *load-truename*)))))

(print *load-truename*)
(add-logical-pathname-translation "ccl"
                                   #4P"ccl:darwin-headers;vimage;**;*.*"
                                   (merge-pathnames
                                    "**/*.*"
                                    (local-directory "darwin-headers"
"vimage")))

(add-logical-pathname-translation "ccl"
                                   #4P"ccl:darwin-headers;vimage;*.*"
                                   (merge-pathnames
                                    "*.*"
                                    (local-directory "darwin-headers"
"vimage")))
======

And then to use:

======
(open-shared-library
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/
vImage.framework/vImage")
(ccl:use-interface-dir :vimage)
======

I'll try and clean up, document etc... one of these days.

Cyrus