[Openmcl-devel] Debugging Carbon applications

Clayton Wheeler csw at thirdshoe.net
Thu Jan 27 18:58:07 PST 2005

David,

On Jan 27, 2005, at 12:04 PM, David Steuber wrote:

> [... Carbon ...]
>
> I'm still rather inexperienced with Lisp in general and OS X
> development in particular.  If anyone has any tips on how I can
> improve my process or has other information I may have missed that
> would make trouble shooting easier, I would love to hear about it.

Apple recently posted Tech Note 2124: Mac OS X Debugging Magic; about
fifteen seconds into reading it, I said to myself "wow, this would have
saved me a few weeks when I was writing Carbon and Apple Event stuff in
OpenMCL..."

It is here:
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2004/tn2124.html

Cheers,