[Openmcl-devel] dppccl64 MAKE-SOCKET crash

James Bielman jamesjb at jamesjb.com
Wed Jul 13 00:01:06 PDT 2005

Brian Mastenbrook <brian at mastenbrook.net> writes:

> I think that this is a pretty good deal on an ARM/Linux development
> system for $78:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001FSCZO/ref=pd_sxp_f/
> 002-4397861-8607235?v=glance&s=electronics

I went out and picked one of these up today, what a neat little box!
With SSH and Howl installed, slug.local was born. :-)  It's going to
be fun getting darcs compiled on it...

Thanks a lot for the recommendation.

Something that's been in the back of my mind for an ARM port is
endianness, and indeed the NSLU2 runs in big-endian mode, unlike
Pocket PCs which run little-endian.  Fun stuff...

James