[Openmcl-devel] Multi-dimensional foreign memory array

nrms nils.stritzel at gmx.net
Sat Mar 5 13:47:02 PST 2005

Is it possible to copy a multi-dimensional array to foreign memory?
Probably this is quite obvious,  but I am rather new to lisp and the
examples I found copy only 1-dimensional arrays to foreign memory (I
looked at the rubix example). I want to call  the Opengl function
glDrawPixels and the last parameter it gets is something like

GLubyte checkImage[checkImageHeight][checkImageWidth][3]

I would like to do this in a rather clean way. Maybe someone has an
example I missed.

Any hints appreciated.

Nils