[Openmcl-devel] documentation format and structure

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Wed Mar 9 22:13:11 PST 2005

> I've been doing some work with the trace facility and I'm about to
> push it out to CVS.
>
> I want to provide a manual page for it - I have the text and I'm
> wondering what
> format it should be in and what the protocol is wrt adding to the
> existing manual.

   Sounds great, doc contributions are always welcome.

   Send it to me, in whatever format you have it.  Unless you're set up
to work with
Docbook XML, everything is equally inconvenient, so there's no point
you going to
the trouble of converting.  I'll figure out where in the existing
manual it makes sense
to put it; it'll probably be a new chapter.  I'll also do a quick
editing pass for grammar
and style.

-- Dan Knapp