[Openmcl-devel] Brave soul trying to compile from source

Kevin Y. Kim (Lists) kykim_lists at mac.com
Fri May 20 12:16:30 PDT 2005

So, I'm trying to compile from the source package,
openmcl-darwinppc-all-0.14.3.tar.gz

Everything seems to have worked so far based on the info on this page:
	http://openmcl.clozure.com/Doc/ch02s01.html

Except, when I try to do the following...

Welcome to OpenMCL Version (Beta: Darwin) 0.14.3!
? (require "COMPILE-HEMLOCK")
 > Error in process listener(2): Module COMPILE-HEMLOCK was not provided
by any function on *MODULE-PROVIDER-FUNCTIONS*.
 > While executing: REQUIRE
 > Type :POP to abort.
Type :? for other options.

I can't find any file with "hemlock" in it - so I'm not surprise by
this error.
But I probably missed some step.
Are docs out of date, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
-kevin