[Openmcl-devel] Re: slot-value != struct-ref? (never mind)

alex crain alexcrain at mail.widgetworks.com
Mon May 30 18:48:50 PDT 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 7:48 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I've been planning on getting to the TODO list above Real Soon Now
> (and that's been the plan for the last few weeks)

Well, for better or for worse I'm working on it now, so if you've got
other things
to do then I'll take care of it.

Can you suggest a starting place for the problem with :STRUCT
returns? It
wasn't on your todo list, but it's pretty high on mine - I got into
getting rid of the
warnings because I wanted to clear up any tangential problems before
I took that on.

Specifically - which is correct (:struct :<NSR>ect foo) or
(:struct :_<NSR>ect foo) ?

:alex