[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL programmers' list?

Derrick Baumer derrick at bigspace-project.com
Sat Sep 3 15:56:27 PDT 2005

Hello, and many thanks for the recent assistance regarding running the
latest OpenMCL on my ancient hardware.  I would like to know if there's
a mailing list for people who program with OpenMCL.  I'm sure there are
many Lisp programmers' mailing lists, but my current questions involve
OpenMCL implementation-specific features, not ANSI Common Lisp in
general.

If there is not such a list, would anybody care to collaborate
occasionally (rarely) on a project?

Is this spam?  Soliciting for collaborators.. sounds creepy even if it
isn't spam.  My apologies if this is innappropriate for this list.

Sincerely,
Derrick Baumer