[Openmcl-devel] Documentation Questions

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Aug 13 15:56:02 PDT 2006

The texinfo sources are in CVS in

:<access-method>:/clozure.com/publoccvs

in the module "website".

There's a (mostly) parallel website at

<http://newsite.openmcl.clozure.com>

A cron job updates the HTML on that site from the texinfo sources
once an hour or so.  (Some of the linke on the "newsite" site
may not work, but the idea is to have some fairly easy way to
see what things look like without clobbering the HTML on the
main site.)

A made a couple of passes through the texinfo sources several
weeks ago, trying to make things a little less PPC-centric and
to update a few things that were out-of-date; it needs more work
(ideally, a lot more work.)