[Openmcl-devel] with-autorelease-pool question

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 21:40:52 PDT 2006

Can a top-level with-autorelease-pool be implemented in OpenMCL for
interactive development?  A call around the top-level application
code does the trick once all the code is done but I'm wondering more
about doing this for REPL work where I am calling into any number of
entry points and don't want to wrap every function/method 'just in
case.'  (just rebooted as I forgot to do this for some code over the
last few days... ;-)