[Openmcl-devel] probing a dictionary from openmcl

Hamilton Link hamlink at cs.unm.edu
Fri Feb 17 10:11:14 PST 2006

Anyone have an idea how I might best go about determining if "foo" is
an english word or not from inside openmcl?

I've got a big bag of words that I've slurped up as symbols in a
package, but I've got things like "KVD" and "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB" and
such in the mix, and I'd like to remove those.

I am hoping someone knows of a cocoa library or a Mac OS X dictionary
file that might be easily exploited...

(oh, and please copy me on the response, this account isn't subscribed
to the dev list)

thanks,
hamilton