[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL / Cocoa

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Jan 24 18:47:37 UTC 2006

I know that progress continues with the Objective C / Cocoa bridge
but I'm wondering if anyone has worked on running OpenMCL and a Cocoa
application using sockets to communicate between them. I have some
ideas I'd like to play with where the GUI could be Cocoa and some of
the smarts could be OpenMCL. I think that sockets would be fast
enough, etc. to handle simple needs. Unfortunately, I'm pressed for
time and would rather not much with setup unless I have to so...

Has anyone else build any infrastructure along these lines that
they'd like to share? Also, is this a _bad_ idea? Am I missing

Gary Warren King