[Openmcl-devel] Missing header(s) for OpenGL FFI?

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Sun Jul 16 17:02:30 PDT 2006

Thanks for clarifying that point.  I dropped in the new interfaces
(replacing the previous tiger interface update) and it resulted in
one bit of breakage: sending an NSString or NSAttributedString a size
message no longer works (nonSTRET SEND).  I did a little digging and
found that in the previous interfaces this bit of code:
(CCL::OBJC-MESSAGE-INFO-FLAGS
   (CCL::GET-OBJC-MESSAGE-INFO
     (CCL::PARSE-MESSAGE
       (CDDR '(CCL::SEND (CCL::MAKE-OBJC-INSTANCE
                                                'NS-STRING
                                                :INIT-WITH-STRING
                                                "testing")
                                              'SIZE)))))