[Openmcl-devel] TODO List

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Mar 21 08:40:51 PST 2006

There is a (very skeletal) ToDo list on the Wiki; I  actually started
to add a Unicode entry earlier this morning.  (It needs more work,
but I at least remembered to save what I was working on.)

There could certainly stand to be more entries and, in most cases,
more prose/discussion attached to the existing entries.

[Every once in a while, for reasons that I don't understand, the
Wiki page just stops working; restarting Apache on the server
seems to fix things.  I don't visit the Wiki as often as I should,
and therefore don't notice if it's wedged (or remember to set up
a cron job to restart Apache periodically, or try to figure out
what the real problem is ...).  When it isn't dying mysteriously,
it seems to work fairly well.  Thanks to people who have added
content there.]

Anyway, it might take some effort to get the existing ToDo list
up-to-date, accurate, and useful, but there's at least a starting
point.