[Openmcl-devel] x86-64 compiler error in cvs

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue May 9 10:49:42 PDT 2006

That looks a lot scarier than it is - the type of a field in a structure
(the "owner" field of an "area" struct") changed from some flavor of
integer ot "pointer to type TCR" in the last few days, but xlbt.c
still had code that did integer arithmetic (>>) on that field.

I thought that I checked that in last night. (Nope; I didn't.)  Did now.