[Openmcl-devel] Fwd: A few quick ObjectiveC Bridge questions

Randall Beer beer at eecs.cwru.edu
Mon May 15 07:39:12 PDT 2006

Gary,

I think that the answers to questions (1) and (3) are still YES, but
I'm afraid that I've been out of this for too long to answer
authoritatively. Perhaps Gary B. could confirm this?

The original reason for (2) was that way back when the bridge was an
"experimental" feature under active development. Now that  people are
using it and it's not changing, it probably makes sense to export the
such symbols.

Randy