[Openmcl-devel] opening and closing a socket leaves it in (CLOSE_WAIT) state...

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun May 21 12:38:31 PDT 2006

One addendum... I claimed that the code worked in Allegro 8.0. That
was an error (sillily enough, I was running allegro on one box and
lsof on another... sigh). So the good news is that the problem
happens in at least two Lisps and so is probably my fault. The bad
news (for me) is that I'm still not sure what I'm doing wrong.