[Openmcl-devel] disruptions

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Nov 3 09:58:48 PST 2006

1) The machine that acts as clozure.com's primary nameserver has a bad
    time-of-day chip.  I want to try to replace that sometime today;
    backup nameservers -should- work, but if they don't, clozure may
    appear to be off the net for an hour or so later today.

2) I need to check some stuff into the bleeding-edge CVS tree that may
    cause bootstrapping problems.  (Mostly involves redefining several
    dozen constants that have to do with how TYPE-ERRORs are signaled
    in trap instructions.)  I'll build new snaphots after that's done;
    for the next day or so, bootstrapping CVS sources is probably going
    to be "possible, but a little painful".