[Openmcl-devel] new snapshot tarballs (finally)

Erik Pearson erik at adaptations.com
Thu Oct 26 15:36:04 PDT 2006

Hi Gary,

Everything worked well, other than something being tweaked with using
save-application with a custom toplevel-functionl. But I'm on shaky ground
there anyway, so I probably had something funky. Updating the
toplevel-function by combining one of the examples (in l1-application) and
what I had before and it looks great.

Thanks!
Erik.

--