[Openmcl-devel] libcurl init functions not found

Jimmy Miller captainthunder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:22:20 UTC 2007

This might be a libcurl problem, but I'm pretty sure it's more related to CCL.

I've installed the libcurl library, and when I try to call a foreign
function such as:

I get an expected error about how the foreign function was missing
arguments.  However, when I try to call one of the libcurl init
functions like

CCL complains that it can't resolve the foreign symbol.  The same
thing happens with curl_multi_init.  I've tried calling nearly every
other libcurl function, and all of them can be resolved, so what is
the problem with these two specific functions not being found?

rows="3" cols="40">Get Firefox!</a>