[Openmcl-devel] Calling Lisp from Objective-C bundle

yakov.zaytsev at gmail.com yakov.zaytsev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 17:50:39 UTC 2007

Can anyone point me towards an example that shows how to call a Lisp
function from Objective-C and how to link that into your Objective-C bundle.

Bundle must have entry point C function that conforms to specific
Ideally, I would call Lisp from that and get back to Lisp-Objective-C bridge
after calling Objective-C and C functions

Thanks in advance,

Bundle is loaded at runtime in Carbon app
I have static library with necessary C functions which I plan to call...