[Openmcl-devel] Calling Obj-C methods defined in OpenMCL via the bridge?

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 21:31:04 PST 2007

I was wondering if there is a preferred way to register methods
(defined via define-objc-method) with the Obj-C bridge so that I can
make loopback calls to the Lisp method from my Lisp code?  I
understand that this is a less than optimal means to call the method
but would like to do this for some code currently in Lisp which will
be re-implemented in Obj-C down the road without impacting the
calling code.