[Openmcl-devel] New (070512) OpenMCL snapshots available

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun May 13 03:45:11 PDT 2007

I actually did remember to fix this in CVS, but doing a "cvs update"
in the directories that I built the tarballs from didn't change the
bit.  If I'd done:

shell> rm scripts/openmcl64
shell> cvs update scripts/openmcl64

the "recovered" version would have been executable, and might have even
stayed that way after the file had been edited and copied to somewhere
on your path, rendering the documentation's advice to chmod it after
installation superfluous.