[Openmcl-devel] Uncle!

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Sat Nov 3 23:55:19 PDT 2007

On Nov 3, 2007, at 6:03 PM, Gail Zacharias wrote:

> At 11/3/2007 08:42 PM, Ron Garret wrote:
>> Just one more question: what state is the easygui code in?  I'm
>> trying
>> to get that to work and using it as a model.  Is that wise?  Is
>> easygui supposed to be working?  Known to be horribly broken?  Is it
>> actively being worked on?
>
> It's being actively worked on by Andreas Fuchs (asf at clozure.com).
> It's in very early stages, so probably not complete enough to be
> useful as a model, but if there are particular aspects/features
> people need, Andreas can give those priority.

My near-term wish-list is pretty short.  If I had:

add/remove-subviews
view-draw-contents
view-position/set-view-position
view-size/set-view-size
view-click-event-handler
view-drag-event-handler

I would be a very happy camper.  (But don't let this influence your
plans too much.  I'm pretty sure I can do all this myself now.)

rg