[Openmcl-devel] I rebuilt my cdb files...now what?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Tue Nov 6 16:04:25 PST 2007

I was able to build cdb files for mysql by creating darwin-x86-
headers64/mysql/C/populate.sh containing:

#/bin/sh
h-to-ffi.sh -m64 /usr/local/mysql/include/mysql.h

and then running:

(ccl::parse-standard-ffi-files :mysql)

The result was a bunch of cdb files in the mysql directory, so it
apparently worked (though it did not produce "a lot of output" as the
docs said it would).

Just for good measure I rebuilt Lisp:

(ccl:rebuild-ccl :full t)

I then restarted CCL but none of the mysql definitions worked, e.g.:

? #$MYSQL_OPT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT

 > Error: Constant not found: X86-DARWIN64::MYSQL_OPT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT

MYSQL_OPT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT is an enum element.  But nothing works.
Constants defined with #DEFINE aren't there.  Functions aren't found
using #_ (though I can call them manually using the FFI so I know
they're loaded properly).

What am I missing?

rg