[Openmcl-devel] Warning about unused arguments in generic function methods

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Wed Nov 14 00:07:38 PST 2007

Hi,

is there a way to make OpenMCL stop complaining about unused arguments
in generic function methods?  I am fine with the warning in standard
function definitions, but with methods it makes less sense because
often, the arguments are present just to match the generic function
signature and rightfully ignored.  This is especially true with
:before and :after methods, where I find it very annoying to have to
explicitly ignore unused arguments

-Hans