[Openmcl-devel] Leopard interfaces / Obj-C 2.0 GC support

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 17:26:01 PDT 2007

Gary,

Thanks for the info.  Do your comments re: the parser problem mean
that the current interfaces are broken/incomplete or that they work
but you aren't able to generate a new set for the GM release?

They just posted the GM version which I'm downloading now which
should at least make it possible to see what's changed since the last
beta as I've got a few minor breakage issues as well.  At least I'll
soon know if the breakage was my code or the beta...

Phil