[Openmcl-devel] Nominally definitive guide to updating from CVS

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Oct 30 17:31:05 PDT 2007

We couldn't release the interface files (*.cdb) for Cocoa on
x86-64 Leopard prior to the Leopard release (we were paranoid
about whether doing so would violate Apple's NDA if a lawyer
was having a bad day.)

They did get packaged up last Friday; they're at
<ftp://clozure.com/pub/testing/darwinx8664-leopard-cocoa-interfaces.tar.gz>

Those were made in August; a few days ago, I thought that the cobbled-
together interface translator had problems parsing the Cocoa .h files
because of changes made between August and the final Leopard release.
I may have been hallucinating; I tried again (with headers from
the last beta I had from early October) and it worked fine.  I haven't
taken the time to install the final Leopard on the machine that I
have a working interface translator on;  I -think- that the August
interfaces are likely to match the final ones in all observable
respects, but it wouldn't hurt to verify that and produce interfaces
from the final Leopard headers.