[Openmcl-devel] MCL IDE for OpenMCL (MCL Swank Client 0.3)
terje at in-progress.com
Wed Oct 31 12:04:48 PDT 2007
The MCL Swank Client turns MCL into a remote development environment
for OpenMCL (and other Common LISPs). Use the Fred editor, the MCL
listener, and now also several of the dialogs and menus in the MCL
IDE when developing on OpenMCL.
A new 0.3 version of the MCL Swank Client is now available at:
New in version 0.3:
* The MCL Apropos dialog lists the packages and symbols in OpenMCL.
* The MCL Trace dialog can start, stop and list OpenMCL traces.
* The Fred Minibuffer displays the package of the OpenMCL process.
* Compatible with the Fred Package Indicator contribution, which adds
a neat placard to fred and the Listener showing the current OpenMCL
package and a menu to select another from the packages defined in
* The Packages and *package* inspectors on the Tools menu targets
-- Terje Norderhaug
More information about the Openmcl-devel