[Openmcl-devel] GF invocation protocol

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Sep 12 01:39:08 PDT 2007

On 12 Sep 2007, at 07:22, Vyacheslav Akhmechet wrote:

> This works very nicely. My only concern is the following quote from
> features.txt of the CloserMop project regarding OpenMCL: "Likewise,
> the second parameter to set-funcallable-instance-function cannot be a
> closure, but only a "pure" function/thunk"[1]. The code above seems to
> work very well for me. Is this quote from Closer project outdated or
> this is still something to worry about?
>
> [1] http://common-lisp.net/project/closer/repos/closer-mop/
> features.txt

That's a copy&paste bug in features.txt - sorry for that.

features.txt shouldn't say anything about generic functions in MCL
and OpenMCL.

I will fix that, thanks for spotting this!

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab