[Openmcl-devel] OpenGL darwin-x86-headers64 Headers for next release

Lawrence E. Bakst ml at iridescent.org
Fri Apr 11 11:08:47 PDT 2008

1. If a new release is imminent could I request that the OpenGL headers for darwin-x86-headers64 be included in the darwin-x86 snapshot/tarball so OpenGL works out of the box?

2. My suggestion for the various Frameworks such as Core Animation is that someone write a small demo for each one and that this be used as the regression test for each Framework.

A demo is not the same as a regression test, but since resources are tight, a demo can serve both purposes, and of the two, the demo probably the most important because it shows interested programers how to get started. When I wanted to start using OpenGL with CCL, the existing OpenGL demos really helped me get something going quickly.

leb