[Openmcl-devel] how can I get an Intel 32 bits version of OpenMCL?

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Apr 18 14:26:08 PDT 2008

We don't yet have anything usable for IA-32 (unless your idea of
"usable" includes "stepping through stuff in GDB as the system tries
to bootstrap itself.")

<http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/PortToIA-32> was last updated
a few weeks ago.  It's several files further into the loading sequence
now (which is exciting and good news), but it's still a ways from
being usable in the "non-stepping-through-stiff-in-GDB" sense.