[Openmcl-devel] how can I get an Intel 32 bits version of OpenMCL?

bernard tele2 bernard.tatin at tele2.fr
Fri Apr 18 15:24:06 PDT 2008

Gary Byers a écrit :

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Gary Byers wrote:
>
>> We don't yet have anything usable for IA-32 (unless your idea of
>> "usable" includes "stepping through stuff in GDB as the system tries
>> to bootstrap itself.")
>>
>> <http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/PortToIA-32> was last updated
>> a few weeks ago.  It's several files further into the loading sequence
>> now (which is exciting and good news), but it's still a ways from
>> being usable in the "non-stepping-through-stiff-in-GDB" sense.
>                                             ^^^^^
> And of course, I'm using "stiff" in the "stuff" sense of the word here.

Even if I don't feel all subtlety*  between stiff and stuff, I
understand that I must wait a while if I don't want to play with gdb.

I am ready to help you but not with gdb, I have enough to do with it in
another place.

Thank you,

Bernard

* (I get the word from google, not sure, subtilité in french)