[Openmcl-devel] Solaris x86-64 progress

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Aug 11 00:16:03 PDT 2008

In my earlier message, I said something about the trunk being volatile
and binaries sometimes being a few hours (or more ...) behind sources.
That's all that this is; I'll try to check in new binaries in a few
hours.

Whenever doing an "svn update", note that svn generally doesn't change
local copies of binary files that've been modified.  Doing

shell> svn revert SX86CL64      ; or any other conflicting files

after the "svn update" will overwrite the local copy with the repository
version, which is generally what you want to do.