[Openmcl-devel] programmatic file chooser? thanks!

Chris Van Dusen cavandusen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:05:25 PDT 2008

Agreed.  I saw AppKiDo mentioned in the online documentation, and have been
using it pretty heavily since.
One thing I've been curious about (and may produce on my own, if none
exists) is a cheat sheet for the various ways of interacting with
Objective-C.  Until I get used to it, when to use the appropriate reader
macro is a source of frustration.

All of that said, does anyone have suggestions/recommendations as to how
best to learn to commingle CCL & Objective-C?  I'm fairly comfortable with
Lisp in general.  Would it be worth my while to devote my time to learning
Objective-C, Cocoa, etc. to the point that I'm conversant in those things,
then come back at it from the CCL perspective?

Thanks,
Chris.