[Openmcl-devel] CCL IDE Pledge Drive

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Mon Dec 22 12:58:08 PST 2008

Hello CCL and MCL Users --

Before heading out for the holidays I wanted to send out a quick note
to let everyone know that our pledge drive has been a great success.
We've received just over $23,000 in pledges from a total of 16
people.  By going beyond our original goal we'll be able to do even
more on the CCL IDE.  Thank you to all those who made this possible.

We'll be starting up the work in the new year, and will have more
details to communicate at that point.  Meanwhile, we wish everyone a
great holiday and new year.

Andrew Shalit
Clozure Associates