[Openmcl-devel] How to send a message to the objc super-class ?

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Sun Feb 3 12:46:10 PST 2008

I wrote:

>        Hello,
>
> I would like to implement the equivalent of this in Lisp:
>
> - (void)drawWithFrame:(NSRect)cellFrame inView:(NSView*)controlView
> {
>   [super drawWithFrame:cellFrame inView:controlView];
> }
>

> However, this doesn't work:
>
> (objc:defmethod (#/drawWithFrame:inView: :void)
>     ((self outline-cell) frame view)
>   (ccl::send-super self :draw-with-frame frame :in-view view))

    OK, better read the source than the doc :-) I eventually figured
that I can do somethign like (call-next-method frame view) ...

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Didier Verna, didier at lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22  didier at xemacs.org