[Openmcl-devel] Profiling using Shark

Osei Poku osei.poku at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:09:00 UTC 2008

I am trying to profile my lisp code in clozure using Shark.  Based on
the following ml posting, I am trying to create the spatch file.

However, it appears that the print-shark-spatch-record calls the
ccl:uvref function to determine the start and end addresses of the
function whose record is peing printed.  However, it appears that
uvref no longer works on compiled function objects.  Are the details
in this email still valid or is there an updated way of profiling.

Thanks in advance for your help.