[Openmcl-devel] PPC kernel build broken

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Feb 18 21:07:04 PST 2008

No, I should have checked in the equivalent changes for PPC yesterday.

(The general idea is to stop using SIGEMT on Darwin, to use SIGUSR1
for SIGNAL_FOR_PROCESS_INTERRUPT and SIGUSR2 for SIG_SUSPEND_THREAD,
and to stop referencing or defining SIG_RESUME_THREAD (which hasn't
been used in a long time.)

I'll try to check that in when I get a chance (later tonight.)