[Openmcl-devel] clozure.com downtime

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Jan 27 22:03:05 PST 2008

We seem to be back up, for the most part.

One glitch that seems to occur in some form or other every time there's
a server upgrade is that the ability to search through mailing list
archives via the web interface is broken.  This time, the form is
present on mailing list archive pages, but the plumbing that actually
does the searching is broken.  We'll try to fix this soon.

If you encounter anything else that appears to have been broken by
the move, please let Marty Conner (mdc at clozure.com) or me know.